1. The fact that there are 143 million children without a parent to kiss them goodnight has ever made you lose sleep.
2. You realize DNA has nothing to do with love and family.
3. You spend free time surfing blogs about families who have experienced the blessings of adoption.
4. You have ever been "pregnant" with your adoptive child longer than it takes an elephant to give birth.
5. You know what the word Dossier means and you can actually pronounce it.
6. You have welcomed a social worker into the most private parts of your life.